Sunday, January 25, 2009

Welcome

This blog will be for photos of Old Morgans. It came from the name I use to comment on Fugly Horse of the Day and other blogs--OldMorgans. I made that name because I bred the Old Type Morgan horse and because four of my current eight horses are old--coming 29 years, 26 years, 25 years and 21 years.
On this blog I will post photos I have of Morgans long gone and also photos of my own older Morgans.
Visitors are welcome to send me photos of their own older Morgans and historical photos. Do send some information along with the photos--horse's name at the very least. Other information such as birth year, color, gender, age photo was taken are good too. Other information is also welcome and will be used in the post.
I make no promise as to when submissions will be posted. That depends on my time. I will reply to each email in which a submission has been sent. See side bar for my email addy.
Please make the photos a reasonable size and compressed. Anything that takes more then one minute to download will not be attempted.
Thanks.
Let's have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment