Thursday, January 29, 2009

Clarion of Quietude


Photo taken early 1990's in the early spring (hence the partially shed out look). Dave Algranti, up. That is an Ortho Flex saddle which I hated because of where it put your legs. Clarion was foaled May 1980, sired by Criterion & out of Dolly Ashmore. He is still hale & hearty at nearly age 29 now. Because of strong Santa Ana winds this morning, I was moving the horses to the barn. Clarion pranced and danced all the way there but never pulled on the lead.

3 comments:

  1. I can see where SSM Fire Singer gets his good looks :)

    Clarion is very pleasing to the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, I second that, he's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin--I'll have to get you photos of Fire Singer's dam sometime. She is a beauty too. I don't have her anymore and she is happy in Texas now. Give Big Red a hug from me & Cowboy too.

    ReplyDelete