Saturday, September 17, 2016

Historical Morgans 2-85 TMH

This issue had four pages of historical photos. Today, I present two pages of them. I have added in additional information on the pedigrees and a couple of corrections.
 It has been some time since I have been back in the really old Registry Volumes (#1-#4). They take a little extra work to find what is wanted but all the old tricks that I figured out back in the 1980's came right back to me.
Do read the pedigrees as they tell quite a story for the different ancient Morgans.

It was this historical section in that issue that got me in "trouble". When reading it I found the errors & omissions and sat down to my typewriter. I sent it all off to Jamie Bloomquist, then Editor of TMH. He called me back and at one point in our conversation said something to the effect of "if you know so much, why don't you write some articles."
 So I did.
I think that I did nine over the years for TMH, but might be forgetting.

No comments:

Post a Comment