Thursday, February 26, 2009

I've been really sick

Came down w/a nasty flu last Friday and today is the first day I've felt able to sit at the computer for a brief time.
Someone asked me how I select pictures for this blog. I have an extensive collection of photos from over the decades. I also have an extensive collection of old TMH magazines. These are my photo sources for the most part. At the present time, I have taken one photo album to the store and have been scanning photos from it. Those are the photos I've been using so far. I need to take some other albums in and some TMH issues also to get more variety. With the material I have, I could post one a day forever. But I do welcome submissions from anyone as I certainly do not have photos of all the great old Morgans.
I hope to be back posting soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment